Tuesday, April 14, 2009

um...?

I feel like i might have the tenancy to blog about EVERYTHING now that im back from spring break. Is that bad? i think yes... so i will leave it to the the basics :)
I love when someone does something stupidly funny :) and forever on when you see that person you just look at them and you both start laughing because you remember the funny incident :) it my favorite :)
Also, i have always had a weird obsession with Taylor Swift. I know every song from her first album, and i knew some songs from her new album Fearless, but i just recently heard some more from Fearless and i love them :) hahaha. I find her that some of her songs really speak to me in a weird kinda funny way? yeah...i guess that is what i love about them. and they are catchy :)
I also realized that i love reading lists and i love looking at lists, but i really dont like making them...i wish i did because they help me organize, but i am never satisfied with the lists I make. bummer.

love, maddie

5 comments:

  1. I am a huge list fan. Also: I love Taylor Swift. But it's a secret. How good is number six? my favorite part is: You've got a smile that could light up this hold town, I haven't seen it in awhile since she brought you down. You say you're fine, I know you better than that. Hey what ya doin' with a girl like that? She wears high heels, I wear sneakers. She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers. Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find that what you're looking for has been there the whole time...

    AND now I'm listening to it. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I love that part. Not the whole song but that part yes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fine. That part is the best....but this:

    And we know it's never simple, never easy
    Never a clean break, no one here to save me
    You're the only thing I know like the back of my hand

    And I can't breeeaaaaaatttthe
    Without you, but I have to
    Breeeeaaaaaattthhhhe
    Without you, but I have to


    So good.

    PS I think a Disneyland visit is in order! I have a pass now!! Wahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) yes it just makes me smile.
    yes disneyland for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jordan played a Taylor Swift song for me. Never heard her before... embarrassed to admit, I think I adore her already. Stupid Taylor Swift.

    And the list thing? I am great at making lists... I'm terrible at following them.

    ReplyDelete