Sunday, April 5, 2009

bummer.

I have a Disneyland pass. but only the 2nd one, that's the one with some really stupid blackout dates :/ why would they blackout spring break and the whole month of July! So my bestfriend went to Dinsneyland on his birthday and because it was his birthday he got a free pass to go back anytime within 30 days :) so fun!
he asked me if i wanted to go with him sometime between the 18th of march and april 10th. I was so exited so emediatlaly we were trying to find a date that worked for both of us. he does not have a phone so we were emailing back and forth like 10 times a day. my schedual is always very hard to plan around because i always have soccer. Soccer basically cut out the whole month of march :/ bummer.
So spring break :) wait hold on, ITS BLACKEDOUT!
but i decided that i would pay the$40 to get in on a blackout date. So thats great right? haha wait...he is on vacation all but monday of springbreak :( and just so happened that our ride to Disneyland is in Boston on the sunday that we finally planned.
Well, there goes 23 days of non-stop planning.
So the day of fun i had planned on having with the greatest 7th graded around has been crushed.
Now i get to sit at home and watch my brothers play C.O.D.4 all day :/ yeah.

love, maddie

3 comments:

  1. Call of duty? Yuck. And, I don't like it when schedules don't work out. That's no fun. But, I do like Disneyland and haven't been there since 8th grade. SO maybe a visit is in order!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sad I missed your day of Disneyland joy yesterday... totally forgot, and then was getting dizzy... stupid.

    ReplyDelete