Saturday, April 4, 2009

gum?

So i had an interesting adventure today. My friend and i were laughing so hard about a picture. We were both chewing gum, and let me tell you laughing and gum...expect the unexpected. Yes, the gum fell out of my friends mouth into my hair...gosh. Before we knew it i was screaming "i have gum in my hair!"
My friends little sister was yelling "use peanut butter use peanut butter!"
We tried the peanut butter and sure enough it worked amazing :)
First we froze the gum with a ice cube, then we smothered peanut butter all over it...ew. after a couple of minuets of laughing, crying, yelling, and everything else a girl does when gum falls into their hair.
Then my friend washed my hair in the sink for me :) despite our efforts to remove the smell i still smell like peanut butter. Even the 3 year old thinks so :/
Bummer.
So lets just hope when i go to church tonight that my friends wont be grossed out with me and my smell.

love, maddie.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Maddie. First of all, I got gum stuck in my hair once, but didn't know it for awhile and had to do some MAJOR chopping. It was horrible. So I know how you feel. But, peanut butter is better than ugly hair! ALSO, I LOVE priscilla ahn. It made me very excited to see that on your music likes. I also love lenka and catherine feeny! We need to have a music party! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay... I laughed so hard at this!!! Also, I remembered when you, Grampie, Grammie, and Deevs visited us in Hawai'i and you were blowing those huge bubbles... uhmmm... my bad. :) Still really funny though!

    You were made for blogging my dear. I'm utterly addicted to your blog now.

    P.S. Will I ever get to read your muffin blog?

    ReplyDelete