Monday, April 27, 2009

comfortable in my own bed.

im satisfied.
i love my bed, my room, my house.
last night i was laying in my bed thinking, as always.
for some reason the way that my bed is positioned and the way i sleep with my covers and what not makes me smile :) and i love it.
i have a bunk bed, pushed up to a wall. with very little roomwalls are at the head and the foot of my bed. therefore, i am really kinda boxed in with only one side open. I enjoy this. it makes me feel...safely satisfied :)
I only sleep with one quilt, and it is not really even a quilt, it is a very soft small pink blanket, just the right size for shoulder to toe coverage :)
for these reasons i absolutely love crawling into bed at 9 o'clock every night.
ask my mom, she will tell you that im in bed at 9 without her asking almost every night :) i enjoy sleeping, "i find peace in sleep" and i think the reason for that fact is because i love the "way" i sleep. :) ah... i want to take a nap now.

now, all this said, my parents are making me change rooms.
as a parent would you make a child that is so happy with her current room MOVE!
i think not.

mother and father,
please. im so happy were i am...:( dont make me move.

love, maddie

4 comments:

  1. When did this happen? And why???

    ReplyDelete
  2. its going to happen soon, and cause my current room is soon going to be walk in closet :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. *sniff sniff* I'm SORRY we are making you move.
    I didn't know you were so at peace and happy (and snug as a bug) with your current sleeping, sweet pea.
    Let's try to set up your bed in a way that will create the SAME cozy "box"... OK?
    (And since it looks like Landon WILL be off to college, you can prolly move upstairs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Fun, right?

    ReplyDelete