Monday, April 13, 2009

my life has been taken over

i hate diets, not people on diets, just diets themselves.
my parents have recently gone on a low calorie diet. Because of this decision my life has taken a 180 turn...blah. our pantry used to be filled with yummy goodness :) yum.
Recently however the cookies and yummy stuff have been finished. Usually at this time my mother would buy more. But, no more have been purchased because its "temptation" to my parents. So my junk food life has been destroyed :/
Hold on...that's not the worst. the only thing that they ever talk about anymore are calories this and calories that...ha fun. If we can get through 5 minuets at the dinner table without a comment on calories we would be considered lucky :(
Its so bad that today at school i found myself clutching my friends cookie. :/ i cant help it...i have not eaten a cookie in...it pains me to say it...but its been like 4 days :(
cookies,
dont take it personally. Im not doing it to hurt you. I will digest you again soon. i promise. it might be a while, but dont worry soon you will be crunched by my jaws...soon.

love, maddie

1 comment: