Friday, April 17, 2009

somethings just make me smile

droopys :) this makes me smile.
i think i always fantasized on being a droopy after my brothers had had so much fun. Then 7th grade came and it was super fun with the girls every Wednesday, but we just had a "Christmas" party with the boys and girls :) yeah! it was so much fun! Im so sad the first year is already over and i only got to do one event with taffy, emily, jade, all the guys and girlys :( but it was still amazing and i am so looking forward to next year and future fun events! looking forward to growning closer in Christ with all the girls, making stronger relationships with the girls and guys and the leaders. Ahhhh i just cant wait for all the goodness :) Im happy i found a connection that is really helping me through my long confusing walk with God and i dont know were i would be without them, so i am super thankful for their support. :) so exited for the future years with them!

love, maddie

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you love your small group so much! You guys are the cutest bunch of kids around. :-)

    ReplyDelete