Sunday, May 10, 2009

mommy

this is for my mom...

You Let Me Know You Love Me
You let me know you love me
In so many different ways.
You make me feel important
With encouragement and praise.
You're always there when I need you
To comfort and to care.
I know I'm in your thoughts;
Your love follows me everywhere.
Thank you for all you've done
And given so generously.
I love you, my wonderful mother;
You're a heaven-sent blessing to me.

I Learned From You
I learned about love from you,
Watching your caring ways.
I learned about joy from you
In fun-filled yesterdays.
From you I learned forgiving
Of faults both big and small.
I learned what I know about living
From you, as you gave life your all.
The example you set is still with me
I'd never want any other.
I'm thankful for all that you taught me,
And I'm blessed to call you "Mother."

Thank you mom for being so good to me :) i love love love you


its side ways but i like the picture and i love your hair :) hahah


love, maddie

p.s. happy mothers day :)

2 comments:

  1. This is so dang cute! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Peanut!!!
    (Did YOU write these???)
    Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete