Saturday, May 2, 2009

i miss church.

i look forward to weekends for 5 long days while im sitting in my classroom. when the weekend comes its supposed to be exiting, fun, a break from the stress of school. youre supposed to hang out with friends/people. youre supposed to socialize. the only people i have socialized with the past 2 weeks are my drama teacher and drama friends. i LOVE my drama friends so much! they are like my best friends and my family. i am with them ALL day at school, and usually for 2 hours after school so i have really become close to all of them. Family. but i miss my church friends, church leaders, and just being aroung people i love at church, a lot of people at church feel like family to me too...and it is so sad for me to be missinbg them. i know it has only been 2 weeks but it feels lke forever. i miss you all.

love, maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment