Thursday, July 9, 2009

home.

i cant tell you how much i missed my house. my bed, me couch, my room, even my toilet.
its was a looong trip home. lost my phone in the airport so i have been without a phone for like 2 days...ah... luckly they found it and are mailing it back to me! so i should see it soon.
over all the trip was super fun which is good cause i was super not into going before cause i thought it was going to be lame, and i was missing a lot at church and 14 days of my summer were going to e taken away from me.
but it eneded up being great! i thought i was doing to like new yourk the most then DC then the hut... other way around surprisingly. i loveeeddd the hut (it turned out to be a cottage and was sooo darling) then DC and new york last. i still loved new york a lot. and i still want to live therer when i grow up, but i liked the site seeing in DC and the cottage was super fun.
it was great to spend time as a family the 6 of us cause we dont get to do that often since the brothers are getting so old. so it ws really a blessing that we were all together.
on another note. i am sooooo tierd. im wanting to goto bed at 9 and am waking up at 6.
last night i went to bed at 1 and woke up at 8!! what the heck. i know my body is more tierd than that and it wants to sleep but it is confused so im really out of everything.
yup :) cant wait for the rest of summer! camp! and fun stuf at church! wow this willbe great :)

love, maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment